All aboard to Bond with fellow fans! Contact us soon if you want to participate!
Catch the wave… Double Oh Sailin’ 2 is all for you if:
- You want balmy breezes in March
- You want to lounge surfside on Coco Cay
- You want Baccarat at sea and Hold ‘Em at Atlantis
- You want games, trivia and costumes with Bond friends
- You want to shoot pool at sea in a shipboard billiards exhibition
- You want your martini cold shaken by the barman at One & Only Ocean Club
- You want to spend Licence to Kill’s 25th Anniversary in its Key West locations
- You want to carve filet mignon and crack lobster tail at a dozen free restaurants
- You want death for breakfast, sandals for afternoon tea, and Tom Ford for dinner
- You want to tour New Orleans, The Serenade, Key West and The Bahamas with fellow fans
- You want to learn from Bond insiders and Fleming experts what you’ve never known about OO7
- You want to rope climb, hot tub and groove to movies, one hundred feet over The Atlantic Ocean
- You want your photograph in scenes from Thunderball, Live and Let Die, Casino Royale, and the Bond novels
- You want to savor rock climbing, dining, entertainment, 6 pools and 16 bars and lounges aboard the Serenade of the Seas
Included in your OO Sailin’ Two fan week at sea:
- Unlimited meals aboard ship including the dozen restaurants of the Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas featuring Italian, Mexican, Caribbean, Continental and Asian cuisine along with special gourmet buffets and a Midnight Buffet, and countless items prepared to order
- Unlimited entertainment at sea including shows, rock climbing, a giant waterslide, billiards, mini-golf, basketball, trivia games and contests, first run movies and sports programs, jacuzzis, hot tubs and swimming pools, live music, karaoke, top comedians and performers, etc. all aboard the sleek and glass-enclosed beauty of the Serenade of the Seas
- Hours and days of themed spy trivia games, cht-chat with fans, and insider talks and seminars, along with joining fans for shows and entertainment
Included in your OO Sailin’ Two fan week ashore:
- Admission to all tour museums and attractions
- A bonus day at Royal Caribbean’s private island, Coco Cay
- Signature gifts and giveaways, insider access to unique locations and events, and more
- Escorted James Bond locations tours in New Orleans, Key West and Nassau hosted by OO7 experts
Arriving early? Meet and greet and talk shop with fans in New Orleans. Late night guests will experience the flavor and culture of The Big Easy’s Mardi Gras at Harrah’s New Orleans Casino!
Saturday, March 8: Where’s your sense of adventure? This is New Orleans. Relax!
All aboard for a tour of more than a dozen locations from Live and Let Die. Do the city and the French Quarter, Café du Monde and more with your fellow Bond fans of OO Sailin’ Two before we board our magnificent home at sea for our welcome aboard luncheon (Grilled fillet of corvina with Black Tiger shrimp? Tandoori chicken? Sake stewed beetroot carpaccio?) on the thousand-foot Radiance class Serenade of the Seas, a stunning ship decked everywhere in glass and light.
Cruise at evening along the mighty Mississippi past downtown, the French Quarter and the Garden District, before we head into the deep blue of the Gulf of Mexico. Sail beyond one of Bond’s greatest boat chases as M points out New Orleans movie locations from the top deck before we hop the R Bar with its hip 60s vibe and shop the multistory atrium at sea.
Sunday, March 9: And for dessert, the piece de resistance… a Bombe Surprise.
After the biggest breakfast you’ve ever seen, get to know your fellow fans as M tours you around the Serenade’s phenomenal dining, shopping, gaming and entertainment options–all included at no extra charge with OO Sailin’ Two.
Lounge on deck and grab a light repast with friends for lunch (citrus-cured Atlantic salmon and duck consomme, followed by conchiglie with marinara and the black angus sirloin?). Play on deck, soak up the sun, and watch the world go by.
After dark comes group themed trivia over a four-course dinner followed by fruit, cheese, chocolate souffles, coffee and liquers, and your choice of martinis at the Broadway show, comedy with top headliners, drinks at the British Colony Club lounge, or sports on a giant screen (watched as we lounge in the swimming pool). Or do all four of these activities and more, all included at no extra cost.
Monday, March 10: Felix, time to cut the cake.
Celebrate Licence to Kill’s 25th Anniversary in Timothy Dalton’s footsteps across Key West. M will bring us to Mallory Square and Ernest Hemingway House where Bond was shucked of his licence. See Krest’s Ocean Exotica Warehouse where something disagreed with (eating) Felix Leiter.
Enjoy over two dozen more locations and surprises from Licence to Kill and Nobody Lives Forever, and the gorgeous island weather. Catch free time following the tour and dig the Key West scene.
This evening, we’ll toast the world famous sunset celebration from 100 feet high in the Viking Crown Lounge with 360-degree views, followed by (another) four- or five-course dinner with insider information from the world of OO7 and his pals.
Tuesday, March 11: My dear girl, don’t flatter yourself. What I did this evening was for King and country. You don’t think it gave me any pleasure, do you?
The Bahamas is a trip highlight with more than 50 locations from seven OO7 thrillers including Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, The Spy Who Loved Me, For Your Eyes Only, Never Say Never Again, The World Is Not Enough and Casino Royale. M brings us to Atlantis today and to Love Beach, The One & Only Ocean Club, The British Colonial Hotel, and other hotspots of James Bond throughout Paradise Island and New Providence.
There will be hours of free time in sunny Nassau, too, until nearly Midnight. Visit Governor’s Mansion from Quantum of Solace, imbibe at Sharkeez Tiki Bar, and shop the Straw Market from Thunderball and Never Say Never Again. Or visit the Junkanoo Museum…
Wednesday, March 12: Hello, James. Welcome. Do you like the island? My grandmother had an island. Nothing to boast of. You could walk around it in an hour, but still it was, it was a paradise for us.
Have a blast at Royal Caribbean’s private island of 140 acres of tropical paradise, Coco Cay. Enjoy Caylana’s Aqua Park or ride a parasail 400 feet above the beach. This gorgeous jewel of the tropics holds some of the world’s finest beachfront. Beachcomb with M on a deserted section of the island or on Royal Caribbean’s private beach, collect shells like Honey and James, and snorkel for tropical fish.
And being docked alongside our exclusive beach today means you come and go as you please for free, unlimited meals and entertainment, between suntanning and swimming…
Thursday, March 13: Enjoy it while it lasts… the very words I live by.
So it’s Thursday… who cares? We’re playing at sea, swimming, working out, taking a sauna or a dip in the spa and more. This morning, M is teaching Baccarat, Hold ‘Em Poker and Blackjack to get you ready for the Serenade’s Casino Royale.
The rock climbing course on the Spa and Sports Deck will be rocking along with a giant waterslide. Amazing food made to order beckons before the Dessert Buffet, but pace yourself, it’s only lunch.
Late night, dinner with family and friends has the servers singing and dancing. But don’t you dare fill up on prime rib before the lobster arrives! M will host trivia after dark over Vespers. Or sip Cuban Mojitos and live to spy another day…
Friday, March 14: There are dinner jackets and dinner jackets, this is the latter. And I need you looking like a man who belongs at that table.
Following afternoon tea, we tackle killer (and easy) trivia with M as we get to know the sun and spray better, lounging on deck.
A dozen glorious dining options await and today, you might even tour the kitchen and have a multicourse extravaganza served tableside by her top chefs.
M’s billiards exhibition this evening gets you ready for Goldfinger’s own pool table. And we fans could do one of 16 bars, clubs and lounges aboard ship tonight with live music, before we rock the casino, called of course, Casino Royale. And if Le Chiffre snags our $10 Million U.S. we’ll buy back in for $5M more…
Not that we care too much about Vesper’s money since we’re busy watching movies on deck late night, and, well, eating lots of yummy food.
Saturday, March 15: It’s amazing what you can do with Photoshop these days.
A thousand Facebook photos and sweet Caribbean dreams to bring home today. But why rush to debark the Serenade when you can stay for brunch? (Huevos Rancheros and Belgian Waffles with Nutella? Flamin’ tomatoes soup with bagels and Nova smoked salmon?)
Do more New Orleans action with M or head back home to browse e-mails with photos from OO Sailin’ Two pals as we plan our next adventure…
Do you want to go OO Sailin Two, OO7?
Purchase or make your deposit on a cruise cabin for the March 9, 2014 sailing with M at Quarterdeck. There is a deposit of $75 per person, required only for those guests in your cabin who will visit the James Bond exhibits and location tours in New Orleans, Key West and Nassau.
Questions? Write M at Quarterdeck.
Please note: There is a added charge of $50 per cabin guest for those not booking their cruise sailing via M. His pricing is equivalent to the current rates for any cabin or suite at Royal Caribbean’s website, which guarantees lowest available pricing.
Group Requirements & Locations Tours: There is no minimum group requirement to sail or to tour with M in New Orleans, Key West, Coco Cay, and The Bahamas. All Royal Caribbean cruise rules apply to cruise guests. Tour itinerary subject to change.
Assistance & Information: Book soon as Caribbean cruises tend to fill early! Contact M for cruise assistance or for help with questions including cabin mate matching. First-time cruisers and first-time fan travelers are welcome!