Casual Bond fans up to die-hards love Double Oh Sailin’ 3, including:
• Carnival’s newest, biggest ship, the Vista, with its first-ever IMAX theatre at sea
• Seminars on Bond from top OO7 and spy experts
•Themed games and hunts, trivia and cosplay
•Tours of incredible locations from Bond movies including Goldfinger, Thunderball, Live and Let Die, Dr. No, The Spy Who Loved Me, For Your Eyes Only, Casino Royale, and more, and the Ian Fleming novels—with access to private locations other tours don’t have
• Unlimited meals aboard ship, including the dozen restaurants of the Carnival Vista, featuring Italian, Mexican, Caribbean, Continental, and Asian cuisine, special gourmet buffets, and items prepared to order
• Unlimited entertainment including a water park, mini-golf, basketball, trivia games and contests, first run movies and sports programs, jacuzzis, hot tubs, swimming pools, live music, karaoke, top comedians, live performers, and more
• Admission to all tour museums and attractions
• A bonus day exploring Grand Turk (the beautiful island mentioned in Ian Fleming’s Dr. No)
• Signature gifts and giveaways
•Tours hosted by OO7 experts, who have led themed tours for over 20 years in Jamaica, The Bahamas, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New Orleans, New York, Las Vegas and more
Sunday, November 27 to Saturday, December 3
(Early arrivals: themed events in Miami on November 26)
Secure your cruise deposit with M at Quarterdeck. There is a deposit of approximately $100 per guest who is attending the locations tours. Itinerary subject to change, acts of weather, etc.
Book soon. Caribbean cruises fill early! Write M for cruise help, including cabin mate matching. First-time cruisers, and first-time fan tour members, are welcomed!